- Must be 21+ years of age
- 12+ months of tractor trailer experience
- Possess a valid Class A CDL or U.S. driver’s license, Social Security card, U.S. Citizenship or Alien Registration Card
- No convictions from the following list in the past three years:
- Speeding 15 mph or more over the posted speed limit
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- Failure to use seatbelt
- Using a handheld device while driving
- No more than two moving violations within the last 12 months
- No more than four moving violations within the last three years
- No license suspensions for points in the last three years
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
Questions about eligibility? Contact a recruiter today at (866) 500-8404.
Basic medical requirements include:
- You must have 70-degree peripheral vision and 20/40 vision in each eye with or without corrective lenses. You must be able to differentiate between red and green.
- Candidates must be able to hear a “forced whisper” within 5 feet. You can obtain a hearing aid to pass your DOT physical if needed. You must wear the hearing aid at all times while driving.
- Blood Pressure
- Your blood pressure must be 140/90 or lower to pass the DOT physical exam.
- If you have diabetes, your blood sugar level must be within an A1C level of 10% or less.
This is not the complete list of federal medical requirements. If you have concerns about your health, please speak with your physician.
Wilson Logistics also requires candidates to take a standard drug test during onboarding.