You will need to bring $150 to cover the admin fee, enough money to cover your dinners, your birth certificate, social security card, and regular driver’s license the first day of orientation. We strongly encourage you to pack light for your training, as you will be sharing a truck with your trainer (sheets or sleeping bag, pillow, blanket, change of clothes, toiletries, medications, nonslip shoes, etc.) If you do not wish to travel to our terminal with these items, you will have the opportunity to purchase them once you arrive. **If you reside in IL, you will need to take your permit test prior to arriving at our terminal.
Earn While You Learn
Paid CDL Training
Don’t pay another school $7,000 for training when you can earn while you learn with us to gain your Class A CDL. Wilson Logistics offers a Paid CDL Training Program designed for those with no prior experience wanting to become a professional over-the-road (OTR) truck driver. We have two training locations: Missoula, MT and Springfield, MO. We hire out of all the lower 48 states.
Highlights of Training Program
Guaranteed Training Pay
Max 7 Students Per Class
1-on-1 Time With Trainers
Travel, Breakfast/Lunch, & Lodging Covered During Onboarding
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Active driving license for 3 years, Social Security Card, US Citizenship Or Alien Registration Card
- NO convictions from the following list in the past 3 years:
- Speeding over 15mph
- Following too close
- Unsafe or erratic lane change
- Reckless driving
- NO more than 2 moving violations within the last 12 months.
- NO more than 4 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- NO license suspensions for points in the last 3 years.
- Must have an acceptable CSA scorecard (PSP Driver Report)
We hire out of all the lower 48 states